2015 Clearwater Jazz Holiday Foundation
- Steve Weinberger, CEO
- Michelle Gallagher, Operations Manager
- Gary Hallas, Marketing & Operations Consultant
2015 Clearwater Jazz Holiday Foundation Board
- Jeni Mitchell, President & Education (Exec)
- Lee Maidenberg, Vice President, High Note Chair (Exec)
- Susan Folsom, Treasurer & Finance (Exec)
- Donna Yarbrough, Secretary, Policy & Procedure Chair (Exec)
- Bob Childress, President Emeritus (Exec)
- Larry Gerwig, Administration (Exec)
- Chuck Sullivan, Commitment & Credentials Chair (Exec)
- Sarah Evans, Education Committee
- Dick Crowl, Education Outreach
- Joanie Sigal, Education Committee
- Tom Nurse, Education Committee
- Marcia Ellis, Silent Auction & Credentials Committee
- David Ruppel, Corporate Partners Committee
- Ed Halleran, Corporate Partners
- Oliver Kugler, Community Outreach
- Patrick Sheppard, Community Outreach
- Allon Sams, Music Committee Chair
- Bill Horne, City Relations
- Woody Brown, Jazz Force Chair
- Chris McAdoo, Education & Finance Committees
- Suzan Decker-Ross, High Note Committee
2015 Advisory Board
- Phil Henderson, Jr.
- Christen Gonzalez, Education
- Bob Corry, Education
- Linda Larkins, Finance
The Clearwater Jazz Holiday invites you to join us Thursday, May 28th
for an evening under the stars, aboard the StarLite Majesty Dining Yacht.
Share our love and show your support as we help extend the reach of the
Clearwater Jazz Holiday Education Programs throughout the Tampa Bay Area.
General Admission & Reserved Seating
Purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat NOW to experience the 36th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc.,
October 15-18! Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available. Kids12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
The Reserved seat allows you the opportunity to get up close to the Tampa Bay Times stage and includes one reserved seat in the front area of the stage on the day you select. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend packages are available as well. The purchase of the Reserved seat includes admission to Coachman Park. Entrance to the Reserved Seating section is located on the South side of Coachman Park, to the left of the main stage.
All prices will increase the day of the show. Buy Tickets Now!
CLICK HERE to view a venue map
Purchase your individual VIP credential NOW to experience the
36th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc., October 15-18!
Your single day VIP Experience affords you a reserved seat along with enjoying our hospitality area on the day you select.
Entrance to the VIP Experience area is located on the North and South sides of Coachman Park, to the left and right of the main stage.
Thank you for an amazing 35th Anniversary event!
We'll see YOU, October 15-18, 2015
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Looking for a gift for that special Jazz Holiday Fan?
Check out our event merchandise.
We've got posters, shirts, hats, Tervis Tumblers and more!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
2015 CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!