2014 Clearwater Jazz Holiday Foundation
2014 Clearwater Jazz Holiday Foundation Board
- Jeni Mitchell, President & Education (Exec)
- Steven Weinberger, Esq,, Vice President, Music Committee (Exec)
- Susan Folsom, Treasurer & Finance (Exec)
- Sarah Evans, Secretary & Education (Exec)
- Bob Childress, President Emeritus (Exec)
- Larry Gerwig, Administration (Exec)
- Oliver Kugler, High Note (Exec)
- Lee Maidenberg, High Note Chair
- Marcia Ellis, Silent Auction & Credentials Committee
- Patrick Sheppard, EducationSponsors & Speakers Circuit
- David Ruppel, Sponsors Committee
- Allon Sams, Music Committee Chair
- Dick Crowl, Education Outreach
- Joanie Sigal, Education Committee
- Tom Nurse, Education Committee
- Bill Horne, City Relations
- Donna Yarbrough, Policy & Procedure Chair
- Morgan Cook - Jazz Force President
- Chris McAdoo- Contract Review
- Chuck Sullivan - Commitment & Credentials Chair
2014 Advisory Board
- Phil Henderson, Jr.
- Ed Halleran
- Suzan Decker-Ross
- Ben Diamond
- Chris Latvala
General Admission & Reserved Seating
Purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat NOW to experience the 35th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc.,
October 16-19! Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available. Kids12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
The Reserved seat allows you the opportunity to get up close to the Tampa Bay Times stage and includes one reserved seat in the front area of the stage on the day you select. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend packages are available as well. The purchase of the Reserved seat includes admission to Coachman Park. Entrance to the Reserved Seating section is located on the South side of Coachman Park, to the left of the main stage.
All prices will increase the day of the show. Buy Tickets Now!
CLICK HERE to view a venue map
Purchase your individual VIP credential NOW to experience the
35th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc., October 16-19!
Your single day VIP Experience affords you a reserved seat along with enjoying our hospitality area on the day you select.
Entrance to the VIP Experience area is located on the North and South sides of Coachman Park, to the left and right of the main stage.
Official After Party
Friday & Saturday,
October 17 & 18
What better way to continue the Clearwater Jazz Holiday experience than attending the Official After Party of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday, starting at 10:30pm till 1:30am at the Capitol Theatre in downtown Clearwater. Constructed and established in 1921 as the Capitol Theatre (Royalty Theatre 1982-2008), this classic structure, complete with a large mezzanine and furnishings reminiscent of a classic Hollywood theater, is one of the oldest operating theatres in the state of Florida. The theaters beautiful Mediterranean-Revival façade with its ornate parapets and arched entrances were the talk of the town in its day. The finishing touches have recently been placed on the Capitol Theatre, which also encompasses the 1917 Clearwater News Building to its west. The result is a magnificent Mediterranean-Revival gem, which promises to fuel downtown's resurgence and become, once again, the cultural and arts center that it once was.
Appetizers and cocktails will be available for purchase
Don't let the party stop as you listen to the sounds of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Jam Band, Hosted by Allon Sams & featuring the "All-Star House Band" and more! You never know who might show up and sit in for the Jam!
Tickets are only $16 in advance while supplies last!
For more information and to purchase your tickets follow the links below!
High Note Social
5:30 - 7:30
Music by Gene Cannon
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!