The High Note Society
The Best Seat in the House Belongs to the
High Note Society
The High Note Society is a group of jazz enthusiasts dedicated to furthering the Clearwater Jazz Holiday. The High Note Society was founded as a means to provide support for Clearwater 's major jazz festival and to promote music education and the arts in our community. The Clearwater Jazz Holiday, which has been in existence for 33 years, has featured such legendary musicians as Tony Bennett, Woody Herman, Buddy Rich, Dizzy Gillespie, Herbie Mann, Dave Brubeck, along with some of todays most popular and innovative jazz stars, including Rick Braun, Neville Brothers, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Dr. John, Soulive, Brian Culbertson, Maceo Parker, Dianne Reeves and Trombone Shorty.
Schedule of Events for 2013
- January 17 - High Note Social Kickoff Event at Hilton Clearwater Beach with Alan Darcy
- February 19 - High Note Social at The Fox with LaTraia Savage & the All Starz / The Ries Brothers
- March 18 - High Note Social at Capitol Beer House
- April 9- High Note Social at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa* with Lisa Casalino
- May 16 Jazz in Paradise - StarLite Majesty Dining Yacht - Educational Fundraiser **
- June 11- 2013 Clearwater Jazz Holiday Poster Unveiling at Lokey-Mercedes-Benz
featuring Clearwater Jazz Holiday / Ruth Eckerd Hall Jazz Combo
- June 14 - Hernando's Hideaway at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa **
- July 23 - High Note Social at Sandpearl Resort / Caretta on the Gulf with Ray Biscoglia Duo *
- August 20 - High Note Social at Cafe Ponte with Wayne Levy *
- September 17 - High Note Social at Hilton Carillon Park / Luna with Peggy Morris*
- October 17th - 20th 34th Annual Clearwater Jazz Holiday **
- December - Holiday Party TBD
* This is a High Note Social Event with non-member admission of $10
** Ticket for event is required. Call the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Office for additional information @ 727-461-5200. Dates & locations subject to change.
The High Note Society was founded as the means to provide the support necessary for Clearwater's major jazz festival and promote music education and the arts. As a member, you will join a committed group of area professionals, community leaders, and jazz enthusiasts dedicated to enhancing the quality of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday.
For more information, Michelle@clearwaterjazz.com or write to Clearwater Jazz Holiday High Note Society, PO Box 7278, Clearwater, FL, 33758-7278.
High Note Levels for 2013
General Admission & Reserved Seating
Purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat now to experience the 34th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group, October 17-20! The 34th ClearwaterJazz Holiday will have an admission charge for your entry into this year's event. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available. Kids12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult. No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
The Reserved seat allows you the opportunity to get up close to the Tampa Bay Times stage and includes one reserved seat in the front area of the stage on the day you select. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend packages are available as well. The purchase of the Reserved seat includes admission to Coachman Park. Entrance to the Reserved Seating section is located on the South side of Coachman Park, to the left of the main stage.
All prices will increase the day of the show. Buy Tickets Now!
CLICK HERE to view a venue map
Purchase your individual VIP credential now to experience the 34th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group, October 17-20! Your single day VIP Experience affords you a reserved seat along with enjoying our hospitality area on the day you select.
Entrance to the VIP Experience area is located on the North and South sides of Coachman Park, to the left and right of the main stage.
High Note Social
Sandpearl Resort - Clearwater Beach
5:30 - 7:30pm
Music by Ray Biscoglia Duo
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!