2014 Jazz Force
The Jazz Force is a group of dedicated, hard-working business and professional people who volunteer their time and effort to organize the event. Jazz Force members work year-round to ensure that all the necessary preparations are made to make certain the event runs smoothly.
2014 Jazz Force
- Morgan Cook - Jazz Force President / Artist Hospitality Coordinator
- Woody Brown - Jazz Force Vice-President / Radios/Golf Carts
- Ralph Poole - President Emeritus
- Kim Falana – Treasurer
- Debra Guss - Assistant Treasurer
- Gary Hallas - Consultant and Vendor/Sponsor Liaison
- Michelle Gallagher - Administration
- Brian Craig - City of Clearwater Liaison
- Mark DeSantis- Education
- Chris Cleaver - Site Services Coordinator
- Norm Bernard - Site Services Asst Coordinator
- Gary Perez - Site Services
- Steve Grasso - Site Services
- Jessica Stephens - Site Services
- Ellen Perez - Site Services
- Jenny Brown - Radios/Golf Carts
- Andres Gonzalez - Transportation & Artist Hospitality
- Hampton Allen - Photography
- Adam Dohrman - Volunteers Team
- Renee Baker - Volunteers Team
- Kelly Smith - Volunteers Team
- Pat Perzel-Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Jack Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Rhonda Shirley - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Karen Ferreri- VIP Hospitality Gates North
- Rick Lundy - VIP Hospitality Gates South
- Debbie Flurnoy - VIP Spirits Coordinator
- Sherri Marquez - VIP Food Service Coordinator
- Donna Young - Artist/Bistro Hospitality
- Brenna Farley - Bistro Coordinator
- Ileana Figueroa - CD Signing
- Katrina Cortese - CD Signing
- Tom Nurse - Stage/Backline Coordinator
- John Borcens - Stage/BacklineCoordinator
- John Dunn - Stage Announcements
- Alicia Kaye - Stage Annoucements
- Mark Quering - Merchandise Coordinator
- Kate Campbell - VIP Merchandise
- Mac Johnson - VIP Merchandise
- Shawn Flurnoy - Soft Drinks & Spirits Coordinator
- Billy Stephens - Soft Drinks & Spirits
- Janice Terepka - North Wine
- Roy Terepka - North Beer
- Leslie Patterson - Beer Garden
- Georgie Menke - South Beer
- Amber Childress - South Wine
- Dave Helm - Reserved Seating Coordinator
- Marcie Wilkinson - Reserved Seating
- Rhoda Costello - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Beth Becknell - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Sherry Dye - GA Ticketing Gates, Drew Street
- Tom Knightly - North Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Ed Collins - North Tickets/Soda & Water
- Jay Dingman - South Tickets & ID Coordinator
Thank you for an amazing 35th Anniversary event!
We'll see you next year, October 15-18, 2015
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Sponsor Appreciation & Holiday Party
Tuesday, December 9th, 6pm-8pm
The Living Room
Open to 2014 Sponsors, High Note Members,
Foundation Board and Jazz Force
Complimentary appetizers, entertainment and full cash bar.
Looking for a gift for that special Jazz Holiday Fan?
Check out our event merchandise.
We've got posters, shirts, hats, Tervis Tumblers and more!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
2015 CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!