2014 Jazz Force
The Jazz Force is a group of dedicated, hard-working business and professional people who volunteer their time and effort to organize the event. Jazz Force members work year-round to ensure that all the necessary preparations are made to make certain the event runs smoothly.
2014 Jazz Force
- Morgan Cook - Jazz Force President / Artist Hospitality Coordinator
- Woody Brown - Jazz Force Vice-President / Radios/Golf Carts
- Ralph Poole - President Emeritus
- Kim Falana – Treasurer
- Debra Guss - Assistant Treasurer
- Gary Hallas - Consultant and Vendor/Sponsor Liaison
- Michelle Gallagher - Administration
- Brian Craig - City of Clearwater Liaison
- Mark DeSantis- Education
- Chris Cleaver - Site Services Coordinator
- Norm Bernard - Site Services Asst Coordinator
- Gary Perez - Site Services
- Steve Grasso - Site Services
- Jessica Stephens - Site Services
- Ellen Perez - Site Services
- Jenny Brown - Radios/Golf Carts
- Andres Gonzalez - Transportation & Artist Hospitality
- Hampton Allen - Photography
- Adam Dohrman - Volunteers Team
- Renee Baker - Volunteers Team
- Kelly Smith - Volunteers Team
- Pat Perzel-Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Jack Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Rhonda Shirley - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Karen Ferreri- VIP Hospitality Gates North
- Rick Lundy - VIP Hospitality Gates South
- Debbie Flurnoy - VIP Spirits Coordinator
- Sherri Marquez - VIP Food Service Coordinator
- Donna Young - Artist/Bistro Hospitality
- Brenna Farley - Bistro Coordinator
- Ileana Figueroa - CD Signing
- Katrina Cortese - CD Signing
- Tom Nurse - Stage/Backline Coordinator
- John Borcens - Stage/BacklineCoordinator
- John Dunn - Stage Announcements
- Alicia Kaye - Stage Annoucements
- Mark Quering - Merchandise Coordinator
- Kate Campbell - VIP Merchandise
- Mac Johnson - VIP Merchandise
- Shawn Flurnoy - Soft Drinks & Spirits Coordinator
- Billy Stephens - Soft Drinks & Spirits
- Janice Terepka - North Wine
- Roy Terepka - North Beer
- Leslie Patterson - Beer Garden
- Georgie Menke - South Beer
- Amber Childress - South Wine
- Dave Helm - Reserved Seating Coordinator
- Marcie Wilkinson - Reserved Seating
- Rhoda Costello - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Beth Becknell - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Sherry Dye - GA Ticketing Gates, Drew Street
- Tom Knightly - North Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Ed Collins - North Tickets/Soda & Water
- Jay Dingman - South Tickets & ID Coordinator
General Admission & Reserved Seating
Purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat NOW to experience the 35th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc.,
October 16-19! Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available. Kids12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
The Reserved seat allows you the opportunity to get up close to the Tampa Bay Times stage and includes one reserved seat in the front area of the stage on the day you select. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend packages are available as well. The purchase of the Reserved seat includes admission to Coachman Park. Entrance to the Reserved Seating section is located on the South side of Coachman Park, to the left of the main stage.
All prices will increase the day of the show. Buy Tickets Now!
CLICK HERE to view a venue map
Purchase your individual VIP credential NOW to experience the
35th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc., October 16-19!
Your single day VIP Experience affords you a reserved seat along with enjoying our hospitality area on the day you select.
Entrance to the VIP Experience area is located on the North and South sides of Coachman Park, to the left and right of the main stage.
Official After Party
Brought to you by
Friday & Saturday, October 17 & 18
What better way to continue the Clearwater Jazz Holiday experience than attending the Official After Party of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Brought to you by Radiance Medspa, starting at 10:30pm till 1:30am at the Capitol Theatre in downtown Clearwater. Constructed and established in 1921 as the Capitol Theatre (Royalty Theatre 1982-2008), this classic structure, complete with a large mezzanine and furnishings reminiscent of a classic Hollywood theater, is one of the oldest operating theatres in the state of Florida. The theaters beautiful Mediterranean-Revival façade with its ornate parapets and arched entrances were the talk of the town in its day. The finishing touches have recently been placed on the Capitol Theatre, which also encompasses the 1917 Clearwater News Building to its west. The result is a magnificent Mediterranean-Revival gem, which promises to fuel downtown's resurgence and become, once again, the cultural and arts center that it once was.
Appetizers and cocktails will be available for purchase
Don't let the party stop as you listen to the sounds of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Jam Band,
Hosted by Allon Sams & featuring the "All-Star House Band" and more!
You never know who might show up and sit in for the Jam!
Tickets are only $16 in advance while supplies last!
For more information and to purchase your tickets follow the links below!
35th Anniversary Clearwater Jazz Holiday
See you in the Park!
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
2015 CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!