The 38th Clearwater Jazz Holiday
Presented by HCI Group Inc.
CLICK HERE to purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat NOW!
Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available.
Kids 12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
** Artists Subject to Change
Thursday, October 19th
- 3:30pm Gates Open
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm - Stay Tuned!
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 7:00pm - 8:15pm - Stay Tuned!
- 8:45pm - 10:00pm - Stay Tuned!
Friday, October 20th
- 4:00pm Gates Open
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm - Al Downing Tampa Bay Jazz Association presents:
- 5:45pm - 6:45pm - Stay Tuned!
- 7:15pm - 8:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 9:00pm - 11:00pm - Stay Tuned!
- 10:30pm - 1:30am - Clearwater Jazz Holiday Official After Party , presented by The Living Room at The Capitol Theatre
Saturday, October 21st
- 1:00pm Gates Open
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm - Stay Tuned!
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 6:00pm - 7:15pm - Stay Tuned!
- 7:45pm - 9:00pm - Stay Tuned!
- 9:15pm - 10:45pm - Stay Tuned!
- 10:45pm Fireworks Presented by HCA West Florida Pinellas County Hospitals
- 11:15pm - 1:30am - Clearwater Jazz Holiday Late Night Party dockside aboard The StarLite Majesty
Sunday, October 22nd
- 1:30pm Gates Open
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - REH / CJH Youth Jazz Band with Special Guest
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Stay Tuned!
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Stay Tuned!
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm - Stay Tuned!
** Schedule and Artists subject to change
Do's & Don'ts
A number of safety and security measures have been put in place at the Clearwater Jazz Holiday for the enjoyment, safety, and comfort of all festival attendees, artists and staff. Please be advised that the following items and practices are NOT permitted at the event.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- NO pets - only service animals are permitted
- NO grills, hibachis, or open flames of any kind
- NO glass containers or bottles
- NO coolers, food or drink of any kind
- NO unauthorized vendors
- NO tents, canopies or umbrellas
- NO overnight camping
- NO Audio / Video recording devices
- NO in line skating, skateboarding
- NO littering
- NO Firearms, unless otherwise permitted by Florida Statute, Chapter 790 (2011)
- NO knives or weapons of any kind
- NO cell phones or pagers during performances
- NO fireworks / laser pointers
- Please attend all infants & small children
THE FOLLOWING ARE ALLOWED:
- Lawn Chairs
- I.D. tags for small children
Participating food vendors include:
- Rich N Rise Thai
- Colonels Kettle Korn
- St Pete Concessions
- Mr. Bill's Fine Foods
- C&S Concession's
- Papa John's Pizza
- Jerk Hut
- Crabby Bill's
- Shadrack's Pizza
- Gourmet Coffee & Crepes Creations
- Hawaiian Shave Ice
- Pete N Shorty's
Participating vendors include:
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- HCI Group Inc.
- St Petersburg / Clearwater International Airport
- Costco Wholesale
- The Art Institute of Tampa
- WMNF 88.5 Community Radio
- Freedom Boat Club of Tampa Bay
- Visit St Petersburg / Clearwater Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Clearwater Jazz Holiday Outreach Program
- Parliament Motor Coach Corporation
- Tampa Bay Times