2015 Jazz Force
The Jazz Force is a group of dedicated, hard-working business and professional people who volunteer their time and effort to organize the event. Jazz Force members work year-round to ensure that all the necessary preparations are made to make certain the event runs smoothly.
2015 Jazz Force
- Woody Brown - Jazz Force Chair
- Georgie Menke - Jazz Force Vice-Chair & Education
- Kim Falana - Treasurer
- Debra Guss - Assistant Treasurer
- Ralph Poole - Vendor Liaison
- Mark DeSantis- Education
- Chris Cleaver - Site Services Coordinator
- Norm Bernard - Site Services Coordinator
- Gary Perez - Site Services
- Steve Grasso - Site Services
- Jessica Stephens - Site Services
- Ellen Perez - Site Services
- Janice Terepka - Radios/Golf Carts
- Roy Terepka - Radios/Golf Carts
- Hampton Allen - Photography
- Adam Dohrman - Volunteers Team
- Kelly Smith - Volunteers Team
- Michael Lester - Volunteers Team
- Jack Geller - VIP Spirits
- Pat Perzel-Geller - VIP Spirits
- Mimi Farley - VIP Food Service
- Karen Ferreri- VIP Hospitality Gates North
- Rick Lundy - VIP Hospitality Gates South
- Melissa Honeycutt - VIP Hospitality
- Andres Gonzalez - Artist Relations & Transportation
- Debbie Flurnoy - Artist Relations
- Donna Young - Artist/Bistro Hospitality
- Ileana Figueroa - CD Signing
- Katrina Cortese - CD Signing
- Tom Nurse - Stage/Backline Coordinator
- John Borcens - Stage/BacklineCoordinator
- John Dunn - Stage Announcements
- Alicia Kaye - Stage Announcements
- Mark Quering - Merchandise Coordinator
- Mac Johnson - VIP Merchandise
- Shawn Flurnoy - Soft Drinks & Spirits Coordinator
- Billy Stephens - Soft Drinks & Spirits
- Jenny Brown - North Beer & Wine
- Leslie Patterson - Beer Garden
- Dave Helm - Reserved Seating Coordinator
- Marcie Wilkinson - Reserved Seating
- Rhoda Costello - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Beth Becknell - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Sherry Dye - GA Ticketing Gates, Drew Street
- Tom Knightly - North Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Ed Collins - North Tickets/Soda & Water
- Jay Dingman - South Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Gary Hallas - Consultant and Vendor/Sponsor Liaison
- Michelle Gallagher - Administration
- Brian Craig - City of Clearwater Liaison
General Admission & Reserved Seating
Purchase your General Admission or Reserved Seat NOW to experience the 36th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc.,
October 15-18! Daily, 4 Day and Weekend tickets are available. Kids12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
No exchanges, refunds or Re-entry.
The Reserved seat allows you the opportunity to get up close to the Tampa Bay Times stage and includes one reserved seat in the front area of the stage on the day you select. Daily, 4 Day and Weekend packages are available as well. The purchase of the Reserved seat includes admission to Coachman Park. Entrance to the Reserved Seating section is located on the South side of Coachman Park, to the left of the main stage.
All prices will increase the day of the show. Buy Tickets Now!
CLICK HERE to view a venue map
Purchase your individual VIP credential NOW to experience the
36th Clearwater Jazz Holiday Presented by HCI Group Inc., October 15-18!
Your single day VIP Experience affords you a reserved seat along with enjoying our hospitality area on the day you select.
Entrance to the VIP Experience area is located on the North and South sides of Coachman Park, to the left and right of the main stage.
High Note Social - "History of Jazz"
We'll see YOU, October 15-18, 2015
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
Looking for a gift for that special Jazz Holiday Fan?
Check out our event merchandise.
We've got posters, shirts, hats, Tervis Tumblers and more!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
2015 CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!