2015 Jazz Force
The Jazz Force is a group of dedicated, hard-working business and professional people who volunteer their time and effort to organize the event. Jazz Force members work year-round to ensure that all the necessary preparations are made to make certain the event runs smoothly.
2015 Jazz Force
- Woody Brown - Jazz Force Chair
- Kim Falana – Treasurer
- Debra Guss - Assistant Treasurer
- Ralph Poole - Vendor Liaison
- Georgie Menke - Education
- Mark DeSantis- Education
- Chris Cleaver - Site Services Coordinator
- Norm Bernard - Site Services Coordinator
- Gary Perez - Site Services
- Steve Grasso - Site Services
- Jessica Stephens - Site Services
- Ellen Perez - Site Services
- Janice Terepka - Radios/Golf Carts
- Roy Terepka - Radios/Golf Carts
- Andres Gonzalez - Transportation & Artist Hospitality
- Hampton Allen - Photography
- Adam Dohrman - Volunteers Team
- Kelly Smith - Volunteers Team
- Pat Perzel-Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Jack Geller - VIP Hospitality Coordinator
- Karen Ferreri- VIP Hospitality Gates North
- Rick Lundy - VIP Hospitality Gates South
- Debbie Flurnoy - VIP Spirits Coordinator
- Donna Young - Artist/Bistro Hospitality
- Ileana Figueroa - CD Signing
- Katrina Cortese - CD Signing
- Tom Nurse - Stage/Backline Coordinator
- John Borcens - Stage/BacklineCoordinator
- John Dunn - Stage Announcements
- Alicia Kaye - Stage Annoucements
- Mark Quering - Merchandise Coordinator
- Mac Johnson - VIP Merchandise
- Shawn Flurnoy - Soft Drinks & Spirits Coordinator
- Billy Stephens - Soft Drinks & Spirits
- Jenny Brown - North Wine
- Leslie Patterson - Beer Garden
- Dave Helm - Reserved Seating Coordinator
- Marcie Wilkinson - Reserved Seating
- Rhoda Costello - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Beth Becknell - GA Ticketing Gates & Will Call, Harborview
- Sherry Dye - GA Ticketing Gates, Drew Street
- Tom Knightly - North Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Ed Collins - North Tickets/Soda & Water
- Jay Dingman - South Tickets & ID Coordinator
- Gary Hallas - Consultant and Vendor/Sponsor Liaison
- Michelle Gallagher - Administration
- Brian Craig - City of Clearwater Liaison
The Clearwater Jazz Holiday invites you to join us for an evening under the stars, aboard the StarLite Majesty Dining Yacht. Share our love and show your support as we help extend the reach of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Education Programs throughout the Tampa Bay Area.
Thank you for an amazing 35th Anniversary event!
We'll see YOU, October 15-18, 2015
Check back for updates and upcoming events concerning the Clearwater Jazz Holiday and Jazz events in our area!
High Note Social
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
Complimentary appetizers and cash bar
Looking for a gift for that special Jazz Holiday Fan?
Check out our event merchandise.
We've got posters, shirts, hats, Tervis Tumblers and more!
Do you have an artist that you would like to see at the
2015 CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY?
Let us know today at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!