A rooftop concert experience to remember! This re-imagined music series takes place at the open-air Evys Terrace Bar & Bistro located on the 6th floor at the beautiful Hampton Inn & Suites on the south end of Clearwater Beach overlooking the intercoastal waterway and Sand Key bridge. This intimate, socially distanced music series features an incredible lineup against a brilliant backdrop and includes your own private seating for 4, two complimentary appetizers per table, and table side food and beverage service.
Thursday May 19, 2022 - SOLD OUT!
Jason Charos Quartet
Sunset Soul featuring Alex Harris & Friends
Thursday June 16, 2022 - SOLD OUT!
"An Evening of Jazz & Soul" featuring the Trace Zacur Quartet
The Jazz Phools - A Celebration of New Orleans Jazz
Thursday September 15, 2022 - Purchase Tickets NOW
6PM-7:15PM CJH Young Lions Presents – Modern Legends featuring David Pate and Alex Malkovich
7:30-9PM Fred Johnson & The Michael Ross Trio
Friday November 18, 2022 - SOLD OUT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Wait List
6PM-9PM Boxcar Trio - 2 Exciting Sets!
Friday, April 9, 2021 - #1 Sold Out!
CJH Young Lions Presents Jazz Guitar Through the Ages featuring LaRue Nickelson and Alex Malkovich
Acme Jazz Garage
Friday, May 14, 2021 - #2 #2 Sold Out!
Rob Stoney & Jimmy James
Greg Billings & Tony Wagner Acoustic Set
Friday, June 11, 2021 - #3 SOLD OUT!
CJH Young Lions Presents Tenor Madness featuring Jeremy Carter and Alex Malkovich
Hot Tonic Orchestra
Friday, August 13, 2021 - #4 Sold Out!
CJH Presents Young Lions The Next Generation
Brandon Robertson Trio featuring Synia Carroll
Friday, September 10, 2021 - #5 Sold Out!
Monk Funk The James Suggs Quartet Plays the Music of Thelonious Monk
Jeremy Carter Rubber Band
Friday, November 12, 2021 - #6 Sold Out!
Joe Marcinek Band
An advanced purchased ticket is required to attend each show
No Day of Show tickets available
Rain or Shine. No REFUNDS
Tickets are available as a table of 4 for $100 for each performance
Single or standing admission is not available
Tables are socially distanced from each other
Food and Beverage will be available for purchase via table service
Self-Parking is available for $15.00 at Hampton Inn & Suites - Parking is limited
ADA Seating along with parking and drop-off options are available
*Subject to change based on tickets sold
**CJH Representative will contact purchaser to assign seating time and area prior to event
***Diagram not to scale tables are socially distanced from each other
- Weapons are not permitted
- Persons and bags are subject to search
- Each table will be wiped down before your arrival
- Table selection is on a first-come/first-served basis and will be assigned through CJH representative. We ask that you not change chairs once you are seated
- Tables are setup to maintain social distance
- We encourage all attendees to remain seated at your table during the show
- Attendees are asked to remain in their assigned seats unless using the restrooms or leaving the venue
- All food and beverage service will be at your table. There will be no walk-up service available
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the performance
- While we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, it is impossible to eliminate all health risk in any location so please use discretion
- If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a staff member
© 2004-2022 Clearwater Jazz Holiday All rights reserved.
CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY IS A QUALIFIED 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATION. CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISOR. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE TO THE AMOUNT ALLOWED BY LAW. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES ONLINE AT WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM OR BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-HELP-FLA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FLORIDA DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES: CH15231 FEDERAL ID: 58-1910442
Website Designed by Little Frog Innovations, Inc.