A dynamic, downtown live music experience, with an outside, socially distanced Bistro Vibe! This re-imagined music series takes place at the open-air Station Square Park in Downtown, Clearwater and features an exciting lineup! Come on down and experience that special CJH touch with our Backstage Bistro sessions!
*** Artists Subject to Change
Saturday, February 20, 2021 - #1 SOLD OUT!
Clearwater Jazz Holiday Collective featuring La Lucha with special guests Valerie Gillespie, Ona Kirei, Marty Morell, Michiko Morell, Jeff Rupert, James Suggs & Theo Valentin
Friday, February 26, 2021 - #2 SOLD OUT!
"The B3 & the Voice" Heffner & Hefner: That Bluesy Jazz Band
Shawn Browns B3 Organ Trio
Saturday, February 27, 2021 - #3 SOLD OUT!
Saturday, March 6, 2021 - #4 SOLD OUT!
Have Gun Will Travel
Saturday, March 13, 2021 - #5 Sold Out!
An advanced purchased ticket is required to attend each show
No Day of Show tickets available
Rain or Shine. No REFUNDS
Tickets are available as a table of 2 for $60 or 4 for $120 for each performance
Single or standing admission is not available
Tables are socially distanced from each other
Food and Beverage will be available for purchase via walkup service
Self-Parking is available at Garden Avenue Garage along with various other locations throughout Downtown, Clearwater
ADA Seating along with parking and drop-off options are available
*Subject to change based on tickets sold
**CJH Representative will contact purchaser to assign seating area prior to event
***Diagram not to scale tables are socially distanced from each other
- Weapons are not permitted
- Persons and bags are subject to search
- Signage will be posted encouraging all attendees to wear face masks
- Clearwater Jazz Holiday branded face masks are available for purchase at the door for $10 - proceeds benefit the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Foundation
- Hand sanitizer will be available. If you need an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask the wait staff
- Table selection is on a first-come/first-served basis and will be assigned through CJH representative. We ask that you not change chairs once you are seated
- Tables are setup to maintain social distance
- We encourage all attendees to remain seated at your table during the show
- Attendees are asked to remain in their assigned seats unless using the restrooms or leaving the venue
- All food and beverage service via walk-up service
- Self-Parking is available at Garden Avenue Garage along with various other locations throughout Downtown, Clearwater
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the performance
- While we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, it is impossible to eliminate all health risk in any location so please use discretion
- If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a staff member
© 2004-2023 Clearwater Jazz Holiday All rights reserved.
CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY IS A QUALIFIED 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATION. CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISOR. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE TO THE AMOUNT ALLOWED BY LAW. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES ONLINE AT WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM OR BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-HELP-FLA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FLORIDA DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES: CH15231 FEDERAL ID: 58-1910442
Website Designed by Little Frog Innovations, Inc.